Friday, April 10, 2009

 

So things aren't going quite so well..

Work is turning out to be more difficult than I anticipated; utter exhaustion and fuzzy head have contributed to a couple of days of giving up and going home. But I have cut down on the anti-ps and hope to sort it out. If not will have to stay off a little longer- I should not be in the office in that state because I am failing to understand what's going on.

Nice things; it was a good walk at the weekend. And I have a beautiful new phone/camera which I have had to sign my life away for but does all sorts of clever stuff that I will never remember it does so never use. But it's a much better camera than our current one and fits in a pocket so hopefully the "shall I take a camera" dilemma will not rear its head. (Sony Erikkson Cybershot, in case anyone's interested). And it picks up my emails and does web stuff which is utterly cool. I love technological advances. I'm having some trouble with the bit that only takes a picture if you smile- it's having trouble recognising me as human let along smiling.

And we are due to play Le Havre tonight for the first time, if I can get my dodgy head around the rules. And its Dr Who tomorrow AND Robin Hood.

I've finally got a decent two page synopsis for Invictus- it took months to write that! And first draft of a covering letter. Taking it all very seriously, you can see... Or at least playing along.

Comments:
F*&%$£=K!!!

I've been so busy with RD/KA! that I forgot all about Doctor Who! Thank goodness for Virgin's TV on demand.

Meanwhile, my pal Gav's got himself an iPhone. I think I'm going to have to get one. I say 'I think', I mean I'm looking for reasons not to (A.K.A. counting the cash...).

Take care now, and see you in Brum in June. ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?