Wednesday, January 21, 2009

 

A working laptop!

This doesn't sound very exciting, but it's taken over 6 months to achieve. And now I can

(oooohh, Dear John B just sang a gratuitous keychange- how exciting! Everything about that man just thrills me.)

Yes, where was I? Now I can work from home properly without resorting to writing things down on bits of paper and giving them to people. though since I had to go into Stratford to get it sorted out yesterday I am in a hellish amount of pain today and not doing any work as a result.

No other news. The fishtank is still sitting on the floor. I'm a bit hungrier. I've had to rewrite Ch 1 because my annoyingly perceptive beta reader has pointed out that carriages are distinctly un-medieval. Robin Hood S3 is still failing to arrive. Nikniks are fast asleep, a rather pleasant state in which they aren't destroying anything.

(More keychanges!!!)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?