Wednesday, January 10, 2007

 

Reappearance

Long gap, some reasons.

Excellent Xmas, New Year, recovered from work stresses. All set to go again and then I fell asleep, pretty much completely. Apparently my thyroid had deteriorated a bit further- should be OK shortly but meds have 7 day half life so it's taking a while to wake up properly. Looking forward to the promised general alertness and possibly even thinness in due course.

Battlestar Galactica last night- was all a bit horrible really. Two years of characters in one context and then throw them all into a rather different one and torture them a bit. Very good though, if somewhat nauseating.

Not awake enough for anything further at present.

Comments:
...I don't know, doesn't that mean that there's a good chance you'll develop mutant superpowers?
 
Strangely enough that was my first thought on seeing Nick's post. Son and I have decided that I shall be Polar Bear Girl, with the ability to hibernate, get unreasonably irritable and to swipe people over the head rather harder than intended. (We thought that the secondary ability to kill seals effectively might get me into trouble with the wildlife authorities).

Now to think of a scenario in which the ability to hibernate saves he world.... (I can think of several in which it might save me and doom the world. Maybe I'm designed to be a villain, instead. Somehow that wouldn't surprise me.)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?