Thursday, December 21, 2006

 

Even more woo hoo

Got my OU result- obviously slightly high is a good way to do exams since I managed to exceed my coursework score, which I wouldn't have thought likely- I distinctly recall rambling cheerfully but not necessarily coherently :-) Anyway they gave me huge quantities of marks and told me I was wonderful, which I always like hearing.

And I've cleaned everything in sight. When I've managed to tear Son away from "Mr and Mrs Smith" then we will go and spend money and drink hot chocolate in town.

And, possibly best of all, we are not being thrown out of our office at the end of January but sometime in the rather more distant future, so I can stop worrying about that.

Suddenly I feel all Christmassy....

Comments:
I'm giving it a miss this year- very busy year at work in prospect and I have my kayak to play with in the summer. But I thought I'd see if I could squeeze in a winter course later on.

I didn't do anything remotely like the suggested hours for last year's one but I still don't think I could manage a 60 pointer without seriously eating into my free time, which I'm not motivated to do at the moment. Maybe when Son has gone off to Playgroup in 3 years time.

Still looking at the Evolution course when I do start again. The Planetary Science one also sounds like fun.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?