Thursday, October 05, 2006

 

Pedalling fast

Day before yesterday- normal.
Yesterday- jumpy and anxious.
Last night/this morning; very tearful and down
This afternoon- everything bright and sparkly and I'm having trouble sitting still. And I have a bag full of random items bought in town.

None of it is very condusive to work, unfortunately but I prefer this to the other lot.

It apparently has the wonderful title ultra-ultra-rapid cycling and isn't that uncommon, but if it carries on I'd better go see the psych I guess. Probably brought on by looming exam and missing some sleep.

Way things are going I'll probably be back to normal-ish shortly. At least I now have "Squatter, The Australasian Farming Game" to play with, complete with a hundred sheep-head plastic playing pieces. The rules seem to be very keen on the idea of worm drenching- can't wait!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?