Monday, September 18, 2006

 

splash (2)

I fell into the canal yesterday. It was wet and rather smelly, and I had to swim. And of course it happened while I was turning the boat round at the far point of our trip, so it was half an hour paddling back while drenched.

Strangely, that was one of the better points of the day. Depression has descended fast and heavily. The walk to work this morning felt like about 6 miles. I just want to close my eyes and blank everything out. I've been at work for 2 hours and so far I've printed out about 20 pages of documents and copied some files.

Even this blog entry is taking ages; I'm doing a lot of staring at the screen and not much else.

I have 8 hours of meetings in London tomorrow. As well as the travelling there and back. Once Iget that out of the way the rest of the week should be straightforward.

Beloved is off to Italy on Wednesday to play frisbee on a nice warm beach. The plan is to keep going so that he doesn't have to cancel his trip. The next plan is to keep going so that Son doesn't have to deal with everything in his absence. Hopefully after that I'll be better anyway.

Stupid bloody illness.

Dear Mr Fry used cocaine to deal with it apparently. I wonder if that works?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?