Friday, July 14, 2006

 

Must be the summer

At home again. I'm trying to get some maths done- reached the Unit on Newton's Principia, which is easily the most familiar thing on the course, thankfully.

Studying would progress better if Son wasn't lying on the sofa making pithy comments about continuity in A New Hope which is on loudly and poking me with his toes. And if I could see straight; anti psychotic has made focussing difficult. Seems to have worked though- the fun ride of the last few days seems to be over without any particularly bad conclusion.

Not sure how long I will need to take the extra tablets; I'm sleeping 12-15 hrs a day which is the main side effect (apart from a dry mouth). Probably a week at least. Hopefully I'll wake up a bit in a day or two. I've got to tidy up one essay and write another one in the next 10 days but otherwise have little I need to do. I had an astoundingly productive week before going high (probably the two were connected) so work stuff isn't too urgent.

Spent the last couple of days in the wildflower meadows in the Solihull nature reserve; wonderful place in the summer. Grasshoppers have got smaller and faster than they were when I was young; I have yet to catch one.

We should be off to see Pirates 2 tonight if Son feels better; not sure what's wrong with him but we suspect a hard to shake off virus. He only has a week left at school anyway.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?