Wednesday, March 01, 2006

 

Subtle hints

I suspect I'm a bit high this morning. Evidence;
a) it is 9:20am and I have cleaned the bathroom and the kitchen floor
b) it is 9:20 am and I'm not still in bed
c) when I heard that Tony Wright was chairman of the Commons public administration committee I doubled up laughing for several minutes (that should save a lot of time in hearings- by the time he finishes introducing himself the matter will be settled!)

I had a dream last night in which I got furiously upset because David Irving had shot himself. All Spouse could say was "Who's David Irving?". So I told him about it this morning and guess what he said?

Still baffled about that one.

Son announced his plans for his birthday, involving huge numbers of teenage boys, tobogganing and LAN networks, last night. Having negotiated him down in numbers, at least for the expensive bits, I an now frantically trying to organise everything despite the lack of hurry. Fortunately teenage boys all eat pizza as standard. And I was under the impression that he was a bit of a loner. Just goes to show how teenagers enjoy surprising you.

I am going to go and do some maths now. Got my first essay back, felt smug. Next one might have to be more than 600 words though.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?